Located in the Phoenix Ariz. suburb of Chandler the Chandler Regional Medical Center is a 338-bed not-for-profit hospital with more than 2500 employees and almost 1000 doctors on staff representing all major specialties. Chandler Regional joined the Dignity Health system in 1999 but has been part of the community for more than 50 years. The hospital includes a Level I Trauma Center a Heart and Vascular Center a Wound Healing Center a Family Birth Center and many additional services. During the fiscal year ending June 30 2016 Chandler Regional provided more than $48 million in community benefit. As a result of Dignity Health’s mission to deliver health care and partner with the community nearly 100000 people in the East Valley were reached through community health services. For more information visit: https://www.dignityhealth.org/arizona/locations/chandlerregional
As a Catering Associate at Chandler Regional Medical Center, you will directly interact with patients and visitors everyday. You will personally ensure all dining areas are safely sanitized, well-stocked, and that drinks/food is appropriately prepared. You understand most guests at our facility are dining with us for a reason and take great pride in giving them one less thing to worry about.
Every day you will serve the patients, families and staff nutritious food that promotes health and healing to the body.
To be successful in this role, you must enjoy helping others and enjoy a face-paced, fun work environment!
- Ensures all food handling areas are sanitized and disinfected for the safety of employees, patients, and guests
- Exhibits high degree knowledge in food preparation and food production
- Accurately portions meals and beverages including attention to detail concerning dietary restrictions
- Supports team members in all areas of food services including cashier, stocking, cleaning, tray service, dishwashing, food storage, etc
A compensation range of at least $15.00 is the reasonable estimate that CommonSpirit, in good faith, believes it might pay for this particular job based on the circumstances at the time of posting.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, and more!
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Food Handler's Card
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs