Dignity Health Medical Foundation established in 1993 is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers throughout California. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is an affiliate of Dignity Health - one of the largest health systems in the nation - with hospitals and care centers in California Arizona and Nevada. Today Dignity Health Medical Foundation works hand-in-hand with physicians and providers throughout California to provide comprehensive health care services to the many communities we serve. As Dignity Health Medical Foundation continues to grow and establish new premier care centers we provide increasing support and investment in the latest technologies finest physicians and state-of-the-art medical facilities. We strive to create purposeful work settings where staff can provide great care while advancing in knowledge and experience through challenging work assignments and stimulating relationships. Our staff is well-trained and highly skilled qualities that are vital to maintaining excellence in care and service. Mercy Imaging Centers a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation provides cutting-edge diagnostic imaging services at 16 locations in the greater Sacramento and Woodland areas. Our team of 160 staff members work with our specialty trained and board certified radiologists to provide high quality care to our patients. The locations perform more than 175000 exams annually with the goal of providing top quality imaging compassionate care and timely service with a smile.
The Supervisor, Imaging Operations is expected to provide tactical leadership in order to maximize the effectiveness of all service delivery systems and financial performance, engages staff and cultivate an imaging center culture that prioritizes humankindness and patient-centric care consistent with Dignity Health and Dignity Health Medical Foundation's "way" and culture. Coordinates the day-to-day operational aspects of the clinic. Works closely with staff and radiologists in each unit to ensure that all fiduciary and imaging center goals are met. This position may have access to third party credit card information and transactional systems (cash registers, point of sale devices, applications supporting credit card transactions, and reports or other documents containing credit card information) from single transactions or a single card at a time. This position will also have access to patient protected health information (PHI). The Supervisor, Imaging Operations has a responsibility to safeguard patient health and financial information.
- One year of supervisor or lead experience required.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Satisfactory completion of a formal AMA school of Radiologic Technology or equivalent to an AMA Technologic program.
- Must hold at least one advance ARRT certification in MRI, CT, RDMS, Interventional Radiology, Nuclear Medicine or Mammography.
- CT ARRT - ARRT; CPR
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and customer service skills are essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of anatomy and physiology for imaging, proper operation of and care of radiology diagnostic equipment, and radiation safety is required.
- Expertise in use of digital imaging applications such as PACS, RIS, EMR and other technical applications to support imaging modalities.
- Three years experience as a technical supervisor in an outpatient setting or busy hospital radiology department is preferred.
- Holds at least two advanced certifications. Possesses a BS in health management or business administration.
- Billing and coding experience and understanding of radiology exams and procedures.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs