Administrative Nursing Supervisor
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Seasonal/Casual/OnCall/Supplemental
- Department: Nursing Administration
- Hours/Pay Period: 12
Dignity Health Mercy San Juan Medical Center is a 370-bed not-for-profit Level 2 Trauma Center located in Carmichael California serving the areas of north Sacramento County and south Placer County for more than 50 years. It is one of the area’s largest and most comprehensive medical centers. Dedicated to the community’s well-being our staff and volunteers provide excellence in care for our patients each year. Mercy San Juan Medical Center has received recognition for being a Comprehensive Stroke Center and Center of Excellence for Bariatric Surgery along with Certificates of Excellence in Perinatal Care Hip- and Knee- Replacement.
- Organizes and oversees patient care delivery during an assigned shift. Monitors and assesses current environment for smooth hospital operations.
- Assesses and allocates resources as needed. Provides input to employee performance. Assists in the coaching of staff members.
- Documents daily staffing and administrative records and maintains compliance with governmental policies and procedures. Presents documentation to senior staff.
- Provides nursing care to patients on an as needed basis. Maintains communication to patient and family members regarding care needed.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (e.g., ADN).
- Minimum of three (3) years of nursing experience and one (1) year of leadership experience.
- Registered Nursing License (RN) in state of practice, AHA Basic Life Support (BLS), other credentials or credential modules may be required.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful Administrative Nursing Supervisor at Mercy San Juan Medical Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started