Occupational Therapist I
The posted compensation range of 48.22 - $ 48.22/hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Occupational Therapist I - Occupational Therapy
St. John's Hospital Camarillo
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Occupational Therapist I to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with patients to help them develop, recover, or maintain their ability to perform daily living and work activities. The Occupational Therapist I will work in collaboration with other healthcare professionals to develop and implement treatment plans for patients with physical, mental, or emotional challenges.
- Work with physicians, physical therapists, speech therapists, and others to evaluate new patients and recommend a plan of care.
- Provide treatments to patients focusing on increasing range of motion, strengthening, and maintaining balance during daily activities
- Recommend adaptive equipment and customize it as needed
- Perform re-evaluation assessments to update progress, status changes, etc.
- Document all evaluations, treatments, and any changes to the treatment plan
- Seek help when needed; provide support when others request it - this can include assistance with tasks, advice, mentoring, or help to obtain additional specialty certifications if you’re interested.
- Maintain a friendly and upbeat attitude to motivate our patients to do their best.
- Must possess or be eligible to possess a current California license in Occupational Therapy (RG OT)
- Current AHA CPR certification (CT CPRBLS)
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates competent working knowledge of standard occupational therapy practices procedures and equipment utilized in the Department.
- Ability to interface with physicians and communicate verbally and in writing a patients deficits and need for OT services.
This position is represented by L121 PRO and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs