Cardiac Cath Radiologic Technologist
St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital, located in Camarillo, California, is a recipient of the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence and rated America’s 100 Best Hospitals for stroke and pulmonary care by Healthgrades. St. John’s Pleasant Valley is a part of Dignity Health’s Southern California Division and is a member of CommonSpirit Health, the largest not-for-profit health care system in the nation, boasting an integrated network of top quality hospitals, with physicians from the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services - all recognized for quality, safety, and service. Each hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the growing health care needs of our communities. Learn more at www.dignityhealth.org/Pleasant.
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, perform radiographic procedures at a technical level not requiring constant supervision to technical detail. Perform a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgement, with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiologic diagnosis. Assume responsibility for specific radiographic procedures as required.
This position is represented by SEIU UHW and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as an interval radiology/cardiac catheterization radiologic technologist with specialty fields of coronary, angiographic, vascular, and electrophysiology
- ARRT certification (CT ARRT)
- Certified Radiology Technician (CT CRT)
- Current AHA CPR certification (CT CPRBLS)
- Current AHA ACLS certification (CT ACLS)
- Extensive knowledge of all department protocols and procedures.
- Ability to work tactfully and effectively with fellow staff members, physicians and the patient population.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs