RN Residency Telemetry
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Department: Telemetry
- Hours/Pay Period: 72
Current Incentives for qualifying external Nurses with a 2 year commitment
Up to a $10,000 Sign on Bonus (prorated by FTE- min 0.6 FTE required); Lump sum payment within 30 days of start)
Up to $25,000 in Education Loan Forgiveness for qualifying loans
Up to a $10,000 RN Residency Completion Bonus for qualifying RN Residents
Relocation Assistance for experienced RNs
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible health spending accounts (FSA)
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Care@Work premium account for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Program
- This position is responsible for providing nursing care of all patients admitted to the Telemetry Unit.
- Work is performed under standards of safety and care that provide instruction/guidance for taking care of issues and patient needs in the absence of a physician.
- Requires the use of judgment and critical thinking skills in making decisions regarding patient care (within the scope of practice), including knowledge and integration of available standards, resources and data, and in the efficient utilization of staff/resources.
- Work involves continuous contact with physicians, patients, patient families, community agencies, patient care staff and management.
- An incumbent is accountable for the quality of care provided to patients, and has the authority to direct care, provide education, seek resources at the unit/department level, and delegate appropriate tasks.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.BSN Degree is preferred.
- Two years previous Medical-Surgical experience within the last three years and expertise in Medical-Surgical level OR new graduate with successful completion of med-surg residency program.
- Cardiac nursing experience preferred.
- Completion of a rhythm interpretation course preferred.
- One year of related work experience in an acute care setting is preferred.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the Washington State Board of Nursing required.
- Current Healthcare BLS Certification required.
- CEN certification preferred.
- Specialty certification, as appropriate to the assigned work unit, is strongly preferred.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Residency Telemetry at St Anne Hospital?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started