Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: PRN
- Department: Surgery
- Hours/Pay Period: 0
The posted compensation range of $40.53 - $68.43 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Join a caring group of purpose driven professionals serving a diverse community with compassion and character. At St. Anne Hospital we strive to be the most trusted destination for health and healing.
In 2020, united in a fierce commitment to deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experience, Virginia Mason and CHI Franciscan Health came together as natural partners to build a new health system centered around the patient: Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. Our combined system builds upon the scale and expertise of our nearly 300 sites of care, including 11 hospitals and nearly 5,000 physicians and providers. Together, we are empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and well-being of our communities.
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
- We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Recovery Services Registered Nurse.
- Our Recovery nurses handle a broad range of patients; from children to geriatrics.
- Monitor patient vital signs, adapting readily to changing patient conditions, administer medications and treatments to the post-surgical patient and assure patient safety throughout the PACU experience.
- Recovery nurses work in preop, Phase 1 and Phase 2 recovery and manage the care of not only surgical patients but pre and post IR and Cath Lab patients until they are discharged to outpatient or transferred to the floor for their patient stay.
- Applicants must be team players and effective communicators focused on providing excellent service to our patients, families, physicians and team members.
- As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient’s individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this health care role include
- Monitoring patients’ conditions and assessing their needs
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Administering patients’ medications and providing treatments according to physicians’ orders
- Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
Education & Experience
- Current Washington State RN License required
- Possession of a BSN degree is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years current experience in an acute, inpatient PACU setting within the last 3 years strongly preferred or
- Graduate of ICU residency with a minimum of six months ICU experience
- Experience with airway emergencies, (i.e. laryngospasms, airway obstruction, stridor and arrest)
Certifications & Licensure
- Current Healthcare BLS Certification required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification within six months of date of hire required
- Certified Perianesthesia Nurse (CPAN) or Certified Ambulatory Peranesthesia Nurse (CAPA) A) preferred
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Recovery at St Anne Hospital?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started