RN Hospital Supervisor
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: PRN
- Department: Nursing Administration
- Hours/Pay Period: 12
The posted compensation range of $49.20 - $71.66 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
In 2020, united in a fierce commitment to deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experience, Virginia Mason and CHI Franciscan Health came together as natural partners to build a new health system centered around the patient: Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. Our combined system builds upon the scale and expertise of our nearly 300 sites of care, including 11 hospitals and nearly 5,000 physicians and providers. Together, we are empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and well-being of our communities.
Join a caring group of purpose driven professionals serving a diverse community with compassion and character. At St. Anne Hospital we strive to be the most trusted destination for health and healing.
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that may include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
- Exercises delegated administrative responsibility and authority for the supervision of hospital personnel and functions within assigned facility, including patient care delivery, in the absence of Administrator or Department Director. Serves as the leader and resource person in facilitating efficient operational activities throughout the facility.
- Effectively serves as an administrative representative knowledgeable about hospital/organizational policy and procedures.
- An incumbent has the authority, after consultation with the Department Director or Administrator on-call, to suspend employees whose performance endangers patient care or the ability of other employees to function.
- Incumbents are limited to performing these duties during shifts where there is no on-site Administrator or Department Director and work evening/night/weekend shifts only.
- Job duties require the services of a Registered Nurse who, based on training and work experience, uses professional knowledge and judgment in recognizing and addressing operational risks and supervising nursing and care staff, in determining the staffing needs to meet safe patient care requirements, in understanding and interpreting the clinical acuity/diagnoses of patients to ensure that patients are placed appropriately, and to appropriately respond to disasters and codes.
- Associate’s degree in Nursing and clinical work experience as a Registered Nurse, including a minimum of two years recent work experience in a supervisory, management or other healthcare leadership capacity that demonstrates attainment of the requisite job knowledge skills/abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or a related field is preferred.
- Current licensure by the Washington State Board of Nursing is required.
- Current American Heart Association healthcare provider BLS Certification.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Potential Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN Hospital Supervisor at St Anne Hospital?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started