The posted compensation range of $22.89 - $33.20 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CHI St. Joseph Health – College Station/Bryan TX Since 1936 CHI St. Joseph Health has been caring for the communities in Bryan College Station Brenham Hearne Navasota Caldwell Madisonville and Bellville. With the area’s only Level II Trauma Center the first Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center and the first accredited Chest Pain Center in the Brazos Valley; CHI St. Joseph Health is a leader in critical care and the largest provider of cardiovascular care in the region. As an integrated healthcare system CHI St. Joseph Health includes a comprehensive network of over 100 employed providers including primary care physicians specialists and advanced practice clinicians. The network includes more than 20 ambulatory clinics featuring primary care a freestanding Emergency Room Express Clinics and imaging and diagnostic services.
- Responsible for all aspects of EEG service including acquisition, reporting, and distribution, to ensure quality service to all customers.
- Educates and instructs patient and patient's family on the diagnostic procedures to ensure excellent communication to all customers.
- Maintains proper status of supplies, equipment, and instruments to ensure EEG has adequate resources to provide quality service to all customers.
- Responsible for entering charges of all EEG services.
- Prepares monthly reports for department, accounting, and physicians, to provide accurate documentation of EEG services.
- Maintains an awareness of and practices established infection control and safety standards, to comply with SJHRC and regulatory requirements.
- Exhibits an understanding of St. Joseph Health System's philosophy and treats people of different ethnic, spiritual, moral, and cultural beliefs fairly and with dignity, to ensure alignment with the organization's mission and values.
- High School Diploma or GED; formal EEG training program
- 2 years EEG experience
- ABRET Registry eligible
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs