The posted compensation range of $18.44 - $25.03 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
In 2020, united in a fierce commitment to deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experience, Virginia Mason and CHI Franciscan Health came together as natural partners to build a new health system centered around the patient: Virginia Mason Franciscan Health. Our combined system builds upon the scale and expertise of our nearly 300 sites of care, including 11 hospitals and nearly 5,000 physicians and providers. Together, we are empowered to make an even greater impact on the health and well-being of our communities.
CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason are now united to build the future of patient-centered care across the Pacific Northwest. That means a seamlessly connected system offering quality care close to home. From basic health needs to the most complex, highly specialized care, our patients can count on us to meet their needs with convenient access to the region’s most prestigious experts and innovative treatments and technologies.
We're proud to share that St. Michael Medical Center was recognized among the Best Hospitals in Washington state by U.S. News & World Report.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that mayinclude health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, annual bonus eligibility, and more!
Duties include management of inventory as it relates to picking products, replenishing, requisitioning, shipping and receiving. Duties are not limited to the supply room, but extend to all areas of the hospital or facility. Responsible for pulling products for cases as assigned. Inventory technician assures that supply areas are organized, maintained, and par levels are optimized to support department demands.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Uses an automated inventory control and par leveling system for the ordering, receiving and stocking/restocking of medical supplies/equipment under the scope of the supply chain management function.
- Identifies opportunities to reduce costs through the manipulation of par levels, reorder points/min/max, reduction of holding costs
- Responsible for maintaining clean and orderly stock locations, and labeling bins and handling requests to change pars
- Acts as liaison between clinical staff and supply chain management as needed
- Works with and follows instructions of buyers and Divisional Inventory Coordinator in the event of recalls to pull relevant products
- Performs related duties as required.
Education/Work Experience Requirements
One (1) year supply chain related experience or other relevant experience
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs