The posted compensation range of $51.66 - $74.91 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
As our Manager of Pharmacy at CHI St. Francis Health Breckenridge, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, you’ll support the goals and objectives of the hospital and upholding the ethics of the profession of pharmacy. The Pharmacy Manager is responsible for managing the pharmacy operations. This includes implementation and enforcement of policies and procedures, supervision and training of staff, inventory management, quality assurance, and regulatory compliance. The Pharmacy Manager will report to the Director of Pharmacy/Division VP.
- Ensures department(s) comply with established policies, quality assurance programs, safety, environmental, and infection control policies and procedures.
- Selects, orientates, and assigns department staff (either directly or thru subordinate supervisors). Develops standards of performance, evaluates performance, and initiates recommendations for personnel actions (either directly or thru subordinate supervisors).
- Prepares and submits department budget and ensures that the department(s) operate within that budget.
- Participates in required meetings and attends/serves on professional/civic service organizations as a hospital representative.
- Ensures department(s) goals and objectives help to carry out the organizations strategic plan, philosophy, and vision.
- Will perform bench work within the department(s).
- Bachelor's Degree of Science in Pharmacy
- Three (3) years of recent pharmacy (or similar) work experience
- Pharmacist Degree from an accredited college or university
- Active Pharmacist License in the State of Minnesota
- Leadership experience in discipline
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Membership in the ASHP, ASCP, APHA and/or other professional associations is desirable
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, sign-on incentive, relocation assistance, adoption assistance, and more!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs