Life Safety Tech
The posted compensation range of $14.77 - $19.75 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Since 1885, CHI St. Alexius Health has been dedicated to leading health care in this region by enriching the lives of patients through the highest quality of care. We seek to continue our tradition of success and innovation with individuals dedicated to delivering the highest level of expertise and quality. Together we can continue to grow and support the legacy of CHI St. Alexius Health for many years to come.
CHI St. Alexius Health is a regional health network with a tertiary hospital in Bismarck, the system also consists of critical access hospitals (CAHs) in Carrington, Dickinson, Devils Lake, Garrison, Turtle Lake, Washburn and Williston and numerous clinics and outpatient services. CHI St. Alexius Health manages four CAHs in North Dakota - Elgin, Linton, and Wishek, as well as Mobridge Regional Medical Center in Mobridge, S.D. CHI St. Alexius Health offers a comprehensive line of inpatient and outpatient medical services, including: a Level II Trauma Center, primary and specialty physician clinics, home health and hospice services, durable medical equipment services, a fitness and human performance center and ancillary services throughout western and central North Dakota.
CHI St. Alexius Health is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care.
CHI St. Alexius Health provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance. We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Membership to Care.com
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- 457(b) Retirement Program and Matching 403(b) Retirement Program
- Wellness Program
St.Alexius CHI is looking for a Full Time Life Safety Tech to join the team!
The Life Safety Tech works under the supervision of the Safety department. The Life Safety Tech is the functional communication center for the entire St. Alexius Health Medical Center campus. The individual is responsible for processing all calls, alerts, and walk-in patients according to the protocols, policies, and procedures of the Emergency and other hospital departments.
What You'll Do:
- Provides front-line customer service to ED patients presenting to the ED
- Effectively communicates with the ED staff concerning the needs of visitors and patients
- Identifies and responds to all hospital codes
- Control all radio and the majority of overhead paging for the Medical Center and its affiliates.
- Relays information from certain EMS transportation modalities to appropriate medical center personnel
- Assures the conveyance of critical information through the use of appropriate channels
- Accesses and ultilizes the EPIC system to arrive and log ED patients
If you have the #heartforhumankindness and a job that makes a difference, we encourage you to apply to!
- Education:High school graduate or equivalent. Prefer post high school education in computers, customer, service, office skills, medical terminology, etc.
- Experience: Prefer previous reception or customer service experience.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs