Since 1885, CHI St. Alexius Health has been dedicated to leading health care in this region by enriching the lives of patients through the highest quality of care. We seek to continue our tradition of success and innovation with individuals dedicated to delivering the highest level of expertise and quality. Together we can continue to grow and support the legacy of CHI St. Alexius Health for many years to come.
CHI St. Alexius Health is a regional health network with a tertiary hospital in Bismarck, the system also consists of critical access hospitals (CAHs) in Carrington, Dickinson, Devils Lake, Garrison, Turtle Lake, Washburn and Williston and numerous clinics and outpatient services. CHI St. Alexius Health manages four CAHs in North Dakota - Elgin, Linton, and Wishek, as well as Mobridge Regional Medical Center in Mobridge, S.D. CHI St. Alexius Health offers a comprehensive line of inpatient and outpatient medical services, including: a Level II Trauma Center, primary and specialty physician clinics, home health and hospice services, durable medical equipment services, a fitness and human performance center and ancillary services throughout western and central North Dakota.
CHI St. Alexius Health is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care.
CHI St. Alexius Health provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance. We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Membership to Care.com
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- 457(b) Retirement Program and Matching 403(b) Retirement Program
- Wellness Program
CHI St. Alexius Health is looking for a Full Time Interventional Radiology Tech to join the Team!
Under the direction of a Radiologist, the Interventional Technologist (AART) is responsible for using specialized imaging specific to an imaging technology (X-rays, CT, ultrasound, MRI and other modalities) therefore physicians and other health care professionals can diagnose and treat medical conditions.
What You'll Do:
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic radiographic interventional procedures for radiological diagnosis.
- Position patients and adjusts equipment correctly, following established procedures to produce results with the best quality.
- Instruct patients regarding procedures, and makes the patient feel comfortable about the process.
- Select length and intensity for radiation exposure by adjusting equipment on individual patient basis.
- Follow prescribed safety standards in operating radiology equipment.
- Examine radiology film and/or digital exams for properties such as density and contracts, definition, magnification and distortion.
- Take images of various portions of the body in order to diagnosis disease or injury.
- Prepare patients for interventional procedures by administering drugs or chemical mixtures orally or intravenously.
- Record imaging results, maintains operational logs, and monitors patient data.
- Calibrate and maintain imaging equipment.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Radiologic Technology program required.
- Current/valid registration by American Association of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT/CCRT) required.
- CI, VI, CV or RCIS registry preferred.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required.
- 1 year related experience required.
- 6 – 9 months interventional/cath experience preferred.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs