Physical Therapy Assistant
The posted compensation range of $20.87 - $30.26 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
Provides patient care/services based on identified needs/developmental level for all patient populations. Care/services may include assessment of individual patient needs; incorporation of age-specific characteristics in patient education, communication, and planning; provision of individualized care relevant to patient needs; and recognition, monitoring, and provision of interventions as appropriate.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Complies with safety and emergency procedures.
2. Complies with Hospital/Department/Unit policies.
3. Documents activities consistent with Hospital/Department/Unit Guidelines.
4. Performs critical/frequent procedures or services.
5. Provides care/services based on identified needs.
6. Uses required equipment for providing care/services.
7. Consults with Hospital/department resources.
8. Demonstrates professional responsibility as per job classification.
9. Demonstrates Core Values Guest Relations/Guest Service Standards.
10. Demonstrates Core Values Based on Behavioral Standards.
11. Other duties as assigned by management.
Required Education for Staff Job Levels Graduate approved curriculum for Physical Therapy Assistants
Required Licensure and Certifications Certified by the Kentucky State Board of Physical Therapy, BLS.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Adequate conversational English is required in order that the individual be able to take direction from management, understand how to complete job tasks, communicate adequately with patients and co-workers as necessary, understand and follow safety guidelines, and understand the Associate Handbook and all hospital policies.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs