The posted compensation range of $34.35 - $48.98 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
As our Physical Therapist at CHI LakeWood Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, you’ll help our patients rebuild or maintain their physical wellbeing following an illness, injury, or issues with aging. Using various treatments, you will help patients reduce pain, build strength and endurance, increase range of motion, or develop better balance to keep them functioning at their best level.
You’re always ready for the next task. Our physical therapists see between 6 to 8 patients daily for initial evaluations, re-evaluations, or treatments. Our therapists perform most treatments themselves. You’ll work with a variety of backgrounds - orthopedic injury or surgery recovery, traumatic brain injury, stroke, or conditions affecting balance, to name a few. This environment is busy and fast-paced but full of collaborative and supportive team members willing to offer help, advice, or mentoring at any time. This position offers the flexibility with hours and work-life balance you're looking for.
To thrive as a physical therapist, you must be a team player. You’ll constantly collaborate with other therapists, patients, and their families to seek the best possible treatment outcome. You should be personable, positive, and motivated to provide quality care to a wide variety of patients every day.
Apply today and work in the heart of #humankindess at CHI LakeWood Health.
**$15,000 sign-on incentive and relocation assistance**
What you'll do...
- Work with a multidisciplinary team of physicians and therapists to develop and execute a treatment plan for each patient
- Perform initial patient evaluations as well as re-evaluations to indicate the level of progress
- Document all treatments and note any status changes
- Tailor treatments to individual patients as needed - don’t be afraid to think creatively or do a little extra
- Seek new learning opportunities and be a resource when others need to learn from you
- Consistently offer the best care possible to every patient
- Completion of accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Licensed Minnesota (MN) Physical Therapist.
- Member of or eligible for membership in APTA.
- Current state driver's license.
While you’re busy impacting the healthcare industry, we’ll take care of you with benefits that include health/dental/vision, FSA, matching retirement plans, paid vacation, adoption assistance, sign-on incentives, and more!
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs