Medical Lab Technician
CHI LakeWood Health is nestled in Baudette, MN, just minutes from Lake of the Woods and Zippel Bay State Park. Enjoy nature's playground, lake living, trails, unique shopping, and dining! We serve patients and their loved ones in Lake of the Woods County and the surrounding area. Check out the link for more info on Baudette, MN https://www.ci.baudette.mn.us/.
CHI LakeWood Health provides you with the same level of care you provide for others. We care about our employees' well-being and offer benefits that complement work/life balance.
As a Catholic non-profit organization, LakeWood Health is located in Baudette, Minnesota, and is owned and operated by CommonSpirit Health.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Wellness Program
**This position is eligible for a incentive up to $4,000**
Supports the mission and vision of CHI Health by performing clinical laboratory procedures to aid the physician in the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients according to established standards and practices of laboratory medicine. Identifies problems ( technical, instrumental, physiological), evaluates alternatives, and determines solutions.
- Associate degree in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent. OR Have had their academic degrees obtained outside the United State and its territories validated as by an approved member of the National Association of Credential
- Required Licensure and Certifications Certified eligible or certified by ASCP, AMT, NCA, or HEW
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Problem solving, communication skills (verbal and written), performing scientific testing, along with ability to use lab equipment,
- general clerical equipment, telephones, and computers.
PREFERRED Qualifications Able to operate highly technical instrumentation and perform complex testing.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs