Polysom Technologist II
The posted compensation range of $21.23 - $26.00 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Flaget Memorial Hospital is a 52-bed facility located in Bardstown Kentucky. We provide care for patients from Nelson Hardin Marion Washington Spencer Bullitt and LaRue counties. Founded in 1951 by the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth Flaget Memorial Hospital is nationally recognized for orthopedic care surgical care and inpatient satisfaction. We offer a complete array of services including cancer care heart care outpatient rehabilitation skilled nursing weight loss surgery pain management general surgery obstetrics and gynecology maternity care and sports medicine. The cancer center is proud to be able to provide full support and cancer care to patients through its medical and radiation oncology programs. CHI Saint Joseph Health supports 5000 active employees 8 hospitals specialty clinics and a Medical Group with more than 200 locations across Central and Eastern KY. CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE
Perform standard polysomnography testing as directed according to established practice in accordance with professional standards and accrediting bodies. Provide patient care/services based on identified needs/development level for all patient populations checked below; care/services may include assessment of individual patient needs; incorporation of age specific characteristics in patient education, communication, and planning; provision of individualized care relevant to patient needs; and recognition, monitoring and provision of interventions as appropriate. Assure the effective use of unit resources to meet patient’s needs, promote interdepartmental cooperation and problem solving, facilitate the cooperative efforts of the staff group and ensure a safe environment.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Complies with safety and emergency procedures.
2. Complies with Hospital/Department/ Unit policies.
3. Documents activities consistent with Hospital/Department/Unit guidelines.
4. Performs critical/frequent procedures/services as they relate to sleep medicine.
5. Provides care/services based on identified patient needs and/or physician order.
6. Uses required equipment and is competent using this equipment to provide patient care/services.
7. Sets up, monitors and maintains noninvasive ventilatory and oxygenation devices; recognizes and corrects malfunctions or inappropriate settings.
8. Participates in resuscitation efforts and other emergency medical treatments (based upon level of training and scope of practice). Demonstrates professional responsibility as per job classification.
9. Demonstrates core values and guest relations service/standards by behavior.
10. Other duties as assigned by management.
Required Education for Staff Job Levels Associates degree or technical college degree
Required Licensure and Certifications Registration in PSG monitoring required. Must has current CPR certification.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Must show annual competencies
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs