The posted compensation range of $59.53 - $86.32 /hour is a reasonable estimate that extends from the lowest to the highest pay CommonSpirit in good faith believes it might pay for this particular job, based on the circumstances at the time of posting. CommonSpirit may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range as permitted by law.
Bakersfield Memorial Hospital includes 385 general acute beds 48 licensed critical care beds 13 state-of-the-art surgical suites and a full-service Emergency Department with an Accredited Chest Pain Center and Nationally Certified Stroke Center. In addition we offer a beautiful Family Care and Birthing Center the Lauren Small Childrens Center including the areas only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Family Care Center a Level II NICU the Sarvanand Heart and Brain Center with Kern Countys first Bi-Plane Interventional Suite the Center for Wound Care and Hyperbarics and many more services. Memorial Hospital is a Children’s Miracle Network Hospital and is home to the Bakersfield Ronald McDonald House. Memorial Hospital is a member of Dignity Health and is a trusted community partner serving residents of Bakersfield and Kern County with quality compassionate care since 1956. Click here to learn more about Bakersfield Memorial Hospital.
The Staff Pharmacist is responsible for drug preparation and distribution both personally and through general supervision of pharmacy interns and technicians. Assists physicians and other health care professionals by providing patient specific drug information and drug therapy recommendations screens medication orders for appropriateness physical and therapeutic compatibilities and allergies maintain patient profiles and consults with physicians when necessary. Manages drug therapy for selected patients per protocol and with physician authorization and manages pharmacy inventory both personally and through supervision of pharmacy technical personnel.
- Current license as a registered Pharmacist in the State of California.
- Education level necessary to obtain required licensure and certifications.
- A minimum of 2 years hospital experience preferred.
- Good working knowledge of a unit dose system an I.V. admixture program as well as Total Parenteral Nutrition and nutrition issues.
- Computer skills are necessary as well as good understanding of automation in pharmacy.
- A solid clinical base in pharmaceutical care and the ability to interact with physicians fellow staff nursing and other hospital personnel.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs