IT Security Compliance Analyst - remote opportunity
The purpose of Dignity Health Management Services Organization (Dignity Health MSO) is to build a system-wide integrated physician-centric, full-service management service organization structure. We offer a menu of management and business services that will leverage economies of scale across provider types and geographies and will lead the effort in developing Dignity Health’s Medicaid population health care management pathways. Dignity Health MSO is dedicated to providing quality managed care administrative and clinical services to medical groups, hospitals, health plans and employers with a business objective to excel in coordinating patient care in a manner that supports containing costs while continually improving quality of care and levels of service. Dignity Health MSO accomplishes this by capitalizing on industry-leading technology and integrated administrative systems powered by local human resources that put patient care first.
What We Offer
Dignity Health MSO offers an outstanding Total Rewards package that integrates competitive pay with a state-of-the-art, flexible Health & Welfare benefits package. Our cafeteria-style benefit program gives employees the ability to choose the benefits they want from a variety of options, including medical, dental and vision plans, for the employee and their dependents, Health Spending Account (HSA), Life Insurance and Long Term Disability. We also offer a 401k retirement plan with a generous employer-match. Other benefits include Paid Time Off and Sick Leave.
- This position will report to the: Director, Information Security
- Percentage Travel Required/Frequency: No Travel
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- Remote Worker: Eligible
What You’ll be Responsible For in this Role – Your Contribution & Career Journey
The Information Technology Compliance Analyst applies knowledge of industry-specific information security regulations and principles of information systems management and security to ensure compliance and achieve optimal information security. The Information Technology Compliance Analyst will be called upon to coordinate all compliance related activities in support of the corporate HIPAA Security regulations and the IT department’s policies and procedures.
What We’re Looking For
- Proactively identifies and escalates incidents as well as operational performance concerns.
- Manage workload, prioritizing tasks and documenting time, and other duties as directed by management.
- Assists in Continual Service Improvement efforts by identifying opportunities for process improvement
- Pursue continuing education to grow and maintain knowledge of best practices, compliance requirements, threats and trends in information security, translating into operational action items, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines as part of the IT Security team
- Act as a security advocate for IT operations team’s adherence to Dignity Health policies and industry best practices.
- Participate in the collection and documentation of departmental knowledge artifacts, participant in the population of knowledge management and collaboration systems for the IT Security team.
- Communicates technical information to team members.
- Assists Management in identifying knowledge gaps and providing training to Analysts and Technicians in the IT Security organization as directed.
Benefits Include: Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holidays, Retirement Program, Disability Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Discount Programs, Life Insurance Plans, Worker Compensation, Voluntary Benefits.
Compensation Range: $31.00 to $40.00 hourly rates, annualized.
This is a remote work opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent professional experience required.
- 1-2 years’ experience in related job area (IT support, information security, identity/access management, IT Audit, forensics/eDiscovery) required
- Experience in Windows Office (Work, Excel, etc.) required.ty to effectively communicate with customers, vendors, auditors and consultants.
- Minimum one year of experience responding to information security related incidents in an operations environment required.
- One or more relevant technical/professional security certifications (such as: COMP-TIA Network+ , Security+, SANS GIAC, CISSP, CRISC, CISA, or vendor-specific)) required.
Additional Required Qualifications
- Processes Information Security, Identity Management access requests and/or operational incident tickets of medium complexity.
- Follows established process for common requests and issues.
- Performs intermediate operational and trouble-shooting tasks related to access control, provisioning requests, network & endpoint-security-systems, and/or Security Risk Management processes.
- Proactively identifies and escalates incidents and operational performance concerns.
- Provides assistance and support as requested to Security Engineering, IDM Engineering, Network Engineering, and/or the ISIRT SOC.
- Executes tasks with minimal supervision. Uses skills and abilities to complete low to moderate complexity tasks using established processes.
- 2-4 years’ experience in programing or system/network operations and administration preferred.ention tp detail, organizational skills and the ability to follow established processes.
- Experience in Windows Office (Work, Excel, etc.) required.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux OS and/or Cisco IOS preferred.
- Monitors network security management system, analyzes events to identify standard information security incidents.
- Triages inbound incidents from partner teams
- Performs investigative tasks of low to medium complexity on specific incidents.
- Responsible for incident communications with affected business stakeholders, including senior management.
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
Join our Talent Community so you can stay connected and be alerted to future opportunities.Sign Up
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
CommonSpirit Health™ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here.
CommonSpirit Health™ will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c). External hires must pass a post-offer, pre-employment background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415) 438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). CommonSpirit Health™ participates in E-Verify.