RN - Bainbridge Island - Per Diem
Partnering for a stronger, healthier world.
At CommonSpirit Health, we believe in the healing power of humanity. We invite you to explore our specialty areas and pursue a career in humankindness.
- Employment Type: Seasonal/Casual/OnCall/Supplemental
- Department: Multispecialty Clinic
- Hours/Pay Period: .01
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health brings together two award winning health systems in Washington state - CHI Franciscan and Virginia Mason. As one integrated health system with the most patient access points in western Washington our team includes 18,000 staff and nearly 5,000 employed physicians and affiliated providers.
At Virginia Mason Franciscan Health you will find the safest and highest quality of care provided by our expert, compassionate medical care team at 11 hospitals and nearly 300 sites throughout the greater Puget Sound region.
Virginia Mason Medical Center, was recognized among the Best Hospitals in Washington state by U.S. News & World Report. We have an opening for a Clinic RN in our Bainbridge Island Clinic.
At Virginia Mason our Registered Nurses blend skill, expertise and critical thinking with care, compassion and personal relationships to truly connect with their patients. Ours is a culture that fosters learning and innovation, and challenges you to reach your full potential.
Our Registered Nurses, physicians and other team members collaborate to provide the most positive patient experience possible. As the experts on the front line of patient care, you will have the opportunity to provide input and insight in creating change, improving process and reshaping the way our patient care is delivered.
As a Registered Nurse at Virginia Mason you are able to grow personally and professionally as you make a dramatic difference in the lives of others.
The responsibilities of the Registered Nurse includes:
- Coordinating and facilitating quality management of a broad based outpatient population across the continuum of care.
- Providing skilled triage and assessment, education, collaboration and coordination of healthcare and community resources,
- Supporting the care team in the provision of patient care.
- Providing patient advice
- Assisting in prioritizing daily work of the clinic
- Providing direction to team members, including oversight of Medical Assistant’s clinical competency.
As a part of our organization, we currently offer the following additional benefits:
- Competitive starting wages (DOE) and training to grow within the company
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance plans
- Flexible health spending accounts: DCFSA and FSA
- Health Savings Account - (HSA) for use with the high deductible health plan
- Short and long term disability programs
- Employer paid life insurance
- 401a and 403b retirement programs
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Bright Horizons programs for additional support with children, pets, dependent adults, and household needs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identify Theft
“We deliver inspired people to do meaningful work.”
- Current Washington State licensure as an RN
- CPR certification is required every two years
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Strong patient assessment skills, ability to work collaboratively in team setting.
- Current working knowledge of electronic medical records.
Virginia Mason offers much more than competitive compensation and benefits. With continuing education opportunities and the added potential of relocation assistance, you will find our commitment to your well-being is both rewarding and refreshing. There is also the lifestyle benefit that comes With finding yourself in the heart of the Pacific Northwest. Surrounded by the vibrancy and sophistication of one of the most livable cities in the country, finding the perfect urban or outdoor pursuit will instinctively and pleasurably become second nature.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
starts with you.
Are you a career fit with our CommonSpirit Health culture? To understand how we are structured, we believe in some core philosophies with the following:
We will be stronger together, achieving excellence in all we do, collaborating across the fields and growing our collective knowledge.
We will let humankindness guide us as we treat every person with holistic, personalized care for the body, mind and spirit.
We will advance the science and art of nursing as innovative leaders who demonstrate the power of evidence-based, compassionate care. If you believe in working together with humankindness for all to advance the science and art of nursing - then you have found your career fit with us!
“Our hope is that you will always feel inspired, knowing you truly are the heart and soul of CommonSpirit.”– Kathleen D. Sanford, EVP, Chief Nursing Officer
Your Possible Career Path
This is a snapshot of your potential career path highlights the series of job positions that help you progress towards your goals and objectives. Ultimately, your career path depends on your career values and personal goals.
What makes a successful RN - Bainbridge Island - Per Diem at Virginia Mason Medical Center?
Our Total Reward Offerings
At CommonSpirit Health, your Total Rewards package includes compensation, benefits, retirement, wellness, leave, and other programs. Please explore what we have to offer below.
Pay and Recognition
Map this location
Get an idea of what your daily routine can be like.Click Here >
No recently viewed jobs
You have no saved Jobs
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.Get Started